Roads update as of 10:00:
- A696 – Knowesgate and junction with A68, and A68 from Stagshaw roundabout to Scottish Border – currently closed
- A68 – Corbridge – A68 closed between the A69 junction in Corbridge and the A6079 junction in Colwell, because of snow.
- A68 – Elishaw – A68 closed between the ~~A696 – Elishaw and Carter Bar in Huntford, because of snow.
- A19 – Up to 10 mins delays on the A19 southbound between the junctions with the A189 (Moor Farm) and the A1056 Killingworth.
- A69 – eastbound between A689 and ~~A6079 – Congestion bit.ly/qDMNvW
- A69 – Haltwhistle Jackknifed lorry on A69 in Haltwhistle near the B6322 Tyne View Road junction.
- B6341 – Alnwick & Lemmington – Reports of snow drifting and slippery conditions
- B6341 – at Rothbury is currently open to traffic, passable with care
- B6341 – Lion Bridge in Alnwick closed in both directions near the Walkergate junction, because of an accident
- B6341 – Edlingham- B6341 closed between New Moor Crossroads in Edlingham and the B6344 junction in Rothbury, because of snow.
- Sourced from http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/tyne; Northumbria Police; @Tynetravel; Highways Agency & Tyne & Wear UTMC.